· Consult with customers and present all Finance and Insurance options / products.
· Consistently meet the Autopact Benchmarks for the sale of Finance and Insurance products.
· Submit all applications and negotiate to obtain approval from Finance Company/s on all finance deals
· Approve and co-ordinate all deliveries in conjunction with sales staff.
· Collect and receipt all monies from the sale of vehicles (deposits and final balances), as well as amounts from Finance Companies.
· Assist all New and Used Vehicle Sales Departments in lead management and sales negotiations.
· Conduct Early Introductions with all customers of the Dealership in a professional manner.
· Maintain the Autopact approved Finance and Insurance EraNet log detailing all transactions with customers, and/or any other reporting tools/logs as directed by Management.
· Ensure the Finance and Insurance data in EraNet is upated and accurate at all times.
· 100% compliance in relation to the use of the Autopact approved Finance Application folders, in line with Autopact Finance Integrity Policy.
· Prepare finance documentation and settle with Finance Company when executed.
· Send insurance premiums and monies to insurance companies in a timely manner.
· Prepare invoices for customers whom are financing elsewhere.
· Ensure Finance Company payouts are made by due date and are accurate.
· Complete PPSR checks on all trade-ins, direct purchases and Used Cars sold.
· Balance finance and insurance commissions received in conjunction with the Financial Controller.
· Assist the Dealership based training of Finance and Insurance Trainees and ensure at all times you provide accurate and relevant information to the Trainees.
· Other duties as required and requested by management.
· Adhere to all finance company policy requirements, together with all appropriate legal requirements and legislation including the National Consumer Credit Protection Act 2009 (NCCP)