Why sacrifice space, practicality or style when you can have all three? With its arresting SUV design, all-new levels of technology and the option of using five or seven seats only when you need them, the Tiguan Allspace is the practical – and exciting – choice for your next family adventure.
Rugged and practical SUV styling finds new expression with stunning LED headlights, dynamic alloy wheels and a host of other stylish features.
Versatility and comfort are hallmarks of the Tiguan Allspace, which gives you the option of transporting five or seven people as you see fit. Not only is interior space in abundance, features like heated and ventilated Vienna leather-appointed4 front seats (optional in the Life variant) make every journey a delight.
The Tiguan Allspace redefines premium SUV styling with a design that is both elegant and dynamic. Bold SUV styling is matched with sublime new features such as a horizontal LED light bar across the centre grille and striking LED headlights and tail lights for an unmistakably fresh look.
Attractive alloy wheels will turn heads no matter where you go, from the Life variant’s distinctive ‘Kingston’ alloy wheels through to the Elegance’s ‘Auckland’ alloy wheels. Large ‘Misano’ alloy wheels on the R-Line variant epitomise R-Line exclusivity.
Eye-catching LED tail lights set the Tiguan Allspace apart from other vehicles on the road. The R-Line variant takes style to the next level with Premium LED tail lights that feature an alternating ‘click/clack’ effect between tail light and brake light.
The Tiguan Allspace R-Line stakes its performance claim with striking 20-inch ‘Misano’ wheels and an array of sporty styling additions. These include prominent R-Line front and rear bumpers, distinctive side sills and spoiler, and R-Line badges on the front grille and side spears.
The 10.25-inch Digital Cockpit Pro is an immersive and fully customisable digital instrument cluster that integrates perfectly with the vehicle’s Discover Media navigation system (Life) and Discover Pro navigation system (Elegance and R-Line). Configure the high-resolution screen using the controls on the multi-function steering wheel.
Setting a comfortable temperature is easy with touch climate control panels in the front and rear rows. Adjust fan speed and air temperature with a gentle push of the controls or by sliding your finger across the panel. Indented bars mean you can make climate adjustments without having to take your eyes off the road.
IQ.LIGHT matrix headlights (in the Elegance and R-Line variants) aren’t just brilliantly bright, they have a beam pattern that can be individually adapted to suit different driving conditions. An all-weather light function takes headlight performance to the next level by distributing the light beam to effectively illuminate the road in poor driving conditions such as rain and fog.
Bring out the personality of the cabin by selecting from one of 30 ambient interior lighting colours. With 30 colours to choose from, there’s a cabin hue to suit your every mood.
The Tiguan Allspace provides comprehensive peace of mind for driver and passengers in all driving conditions. Travel Assist allows for partially automated driving across a range of speeds, from stop/start city driving through to highway speeds, while Front Assist can detect a vehicle ahead and avert a potential collision.5
Overcome any parking challenge with semi-autonomous parking technology that’s a match for the most difficult parking situations.5
Take advantage of spacious 7-seat carrying capacity or lift the back row for generous luggage carrying space. You’re always in control.
Cutting-edge technology doesn’t just keep driver and passengers safe, it turns every drive into an adventure.
With a selection of efficient and powerful engines available, there’s a Tiguan Allspace to meet every need. Choose from the economical 1.4-litre 110TSI or spirited 2.0-litre 132TSI engine in the Life variant. Or the more powerful 2.0-litre 162TSI and 147TDI engines in the Elegance and R-Line variants.
Volkswagen’s impressive 4MOTION all-wheel drive system (all variants except the 110TSI) can always be relied upon in slippery road conditions. It ensures power is distributed to all four wheels, except when a loss of traction is detected. Power is then transmitted to wheels with grip in a fraction of a second to maintain optimum traction and ride stability.
A comprehensive suite of active and passive safety features are included as standard across the entire range. These features work together to protect vehicle occupants in an emergency situation and ensure you arrive at your destination safely – every time.5
Put important driving information right in your field of vision with the Tiguan Allspace’s ingenious Head-Up Display. Plus, enjoy the immersive sound experience delivered by a Harman Kardon Premium Sound System with 10 high-precision speakers and powerful 480W amplifier.
Make every drive a pleasure with pampering features such as Vienna leather-appointed seat upholstery4, Heated and Ventilated front seats front seats, and electrically adjustable driver seat with memory function. A panoramic electric glass sunroof6 lets you stream sunlight into the cabin.
2. Fuel consumption figures according to ADR 81/02 derived from laboratory testing. Factors including but not limited to driving style, road and traffic conditions, environmental influences, vehicle condition and accessories fitted, will in practice in the real world lead to figures which generally differ from those advertised. Advertised figures are meant for comparison amongst vehicles only.
3. Row 3 folded with Row 2 in the forward position.
4. Leather appointed seats have a combination of genuine and artificial leather, but are not wholly leather.
5. Safety technologies are designed to assist the driver, but should not be used as a substitute for safe driving practices.
6. Available with the Luxury Package on the 110TSI and 132 TSI Comfortline variants or optional extra on the 162TSI variant.
7. Optional accessories at extra cost. Overseas models are shown for illustrative purposes only. The above accessories may have an effect on fuel efficiency. Items such as sports equipment, cargo carriers and bike racks are shown for illustration purposes only.
8. The Volkswagen Universal Traffic Recorder App (UTR App) is only for use in combination with the Universal Traffic Recorder (UTR/Dashcam) of Volkswagen Genuine Accessories. Its capabilities include live viewing, data management, a car finder function and being able to adjust the recorder’s settings. All functions of the Volkswagen UTR app require an active data service between the Universal Traffic Recorder and your smartphone. Configurations vary by model (Front only or Front/Rear camera). Consult your local Volkswagen Dealer for further information.
9. Towing capacities are applicable to Volkswagen Genuine Accessory Tow Bar. Towing capacity figures are maximum figures and actual towing capacity depends on factors including the laden mass of the vehicle, driving conditions and fitment of any accessories. Volkswagen Group Australia does not endorse or will not be held liable for any claim, loss or damage arising from the use or fitment of electronic trailer brakes.