Turns out if you want to eat cereal for dinner, wear monogrammed onesies or drive a Suzuki Vitara, you can. You’re an adult, and no-one can stop you. So, buy a Suzuki Vitara. Because you want to and you can.
The Vitara’s 5-speed manual or 6-speed automatic transmissions with paddle shifters ensure an enjoyable drive no matter your preference.
The 1.6L VVT engine provides a fuel consumption from just 5.8L/100km* meaning the Vitara offers all the performance and power of an SUV with the fuel efficiency you’d expect from a compact car.
Equipped with ALLGRIP, Suzuki’s renowned four-wheel drive technology, the Turbo ALLGRIP variant maximises your Vitara’s capability off road.
Vitara’s body centres on Suzuki’s Total Effective Control Technology (TECT) concept, resulting in a structure that improves ride handling and efficiently absorbs and disperses energy in the event of a collision.
Should the wheels lose traction, the Electronic Stability Programme ESP® automatically adjusts the engine and brakes to help keep the driver in control.
Front and rear parking sensors* in the bumpers detect obstacles and issue audio-visual warnings that the driver can see on the multi-information display and hear as a warning sound alert.
A 9-inch multimedia touchscreen^ integrates radio, reversing camera, and connectivity to Apple CarPlay® and Android Auto™.
A new 4.2" multi-information colour LCD display keeps you informed with data on your vehicle’s behaviour and operation.
Audio, handsfree, and cruise controls can be found on the steering wheel, letting you take calls and change songs all while maintaining focus on the road.
A high-profile grille, 17-inch alloy wheels, LED headlamps and rear privacy glass ensure you look right at home whether cruising around town or playing further afield.
The interior of the Vitara is filled with quality craftsmanship and creature comforts, including leather-bound steering wheel, climate control air conditioning and an interactive infotainment system.
The uniquely designed DRLs (Daytime Running Lamps) feature vertically placed LED’s. Fog lamps that are essential for good road visibility in poor weather conditions are also provided.
Stylish suede designed front and rear seats* ensure maximum support and comfort for both driver and passengers.
1.Five star ANCAP rating not applicable to GL model
2. Advanced preventative safety features are available on GL Navigator with Safety Pack and GLX Turbo models only.
3. AEB is designed to support the driver only in emergency situations. The driver remains responsible for the vehicle at all times.
4. The Lane departure warning and weaving alert only function when the vehicle is moving at speeds of approximately 60km/h or higher.
5. Vehicle-to-vehicle distance varies depending on vehicle speed.
6. ADR 81/02 results for automatic transmission. 7. ADR 81/02 results for manual transmission. NEDC Fuel Consumption figures may not mimic real-life driving conditions and should be considered for comparison against other vehicles only.